- No returns will be accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
- All Returns must be packaged securely to prevent further damage or loss in return transit. *
- Returns are subject to a 15% handling restocking charge unless the return is due to the item being defective or a shipping error by W.R. Pabich Mfg.
- Altered items will not be accepted.
- All returns are to be shipped freight PREPAID. (Shipper pays freight.)
- The Credit memo will be issued upon inspection of the return.
Return Packaging Tips
- Return of Parts: Steel parts are heavy and may have sharp edges. Securely inner-wrap the parts and return in a sturdy padded envelope or a well-packed box.
- Return of Stitching Wire: Wire must be packaged tightly in such a way that will prevent movement within the box. We recommend a box within a box or tightly packaged in a double wall corrugated box.
*if wire is uncoiled, there will be no credit issued for the return unless the wire is determined defective.
- Return of Stitching Machines: Machine returns should be returned in a crate on a skid secured in a way that immobilizes the machine within the crate. We recommend using the original crate material that contains a “Tip&Tell” device. If you need a “Tip&Tell” for the return shipment we can provide one for you. Simply request one when the RMA is requested.
- Return of Stitching Heads: Stitching heads must be returned in a wood box with the appropriate inner-packaging needed to immobilize that stitching head while in transit.